When it comes time to sell your home, you want the best price and the most favorable terms. There are countless marketing choices, legalities and details that go in to the sale.
When I market your property you receive my customized approach, a combination of professional home staging and photography, an excellent web presence and professional networking, result in a superior positioning of your property.
- I take the time to listen to my clients to obtain a clear understanding of their priorities and timeline. Communication is the key to our success working together as a team.
- I track the market weekly and will provide a competitive marketing analysis to assist you with determining the most effective list price for your home.
- I am a member of the Multiple Listing Service (MLS), a service that enables me to present detailed information about your home to thousands of other agents helping buyers.
- I will promote your property to other professional brokers and sales associates in the area.
- I will increase the amount of qualified buyers for your home because Windermere’s referral system gives me access to the large number of people who relocate to our area each year.
- I will provide you with updates on market activity to keep you informed of competitive market conditions, buyer activity and actions I have taken to market your property.
- I will review all purchase offers as they are presented and I will work on your behalf to negotiate a purchase agreement with terms acceptable to you.
- I will mentor and inform you of the progress of the transaction, including the satisfaction of all contingencies and conditions.
Tips for Sellers
The key to selling your home quickly and at the right price is by preparing it appropriately. Here are some tips to help you get started.
- Give your home a thorough cleaning.
- Oil door hinges, tighten door knobs.
- Have carpets professionally cleaned or replaced if damaged.
- Repair dripping faucets and leaky toilets.
- Replace all burned out light bulbs.
- Repair defective light switch.
- Get rid of clutter both inside and out.
- Cut and edge grass.
- Trim hedges and weed gardens.
- Paint, fix or wash railings, steps, storm windows, screens and doors.
- Cleanout the gutters.
- Wash the windows.
- Tidy up the garage.
- Paint, wash and fix garage doors and windows.