By joining our client account access, you obtain admittance to a powerful suite of tools. Click on the “Log Into Account” button to the right to view the additional benefits available to you.
When it comes time to buy a home, finding the right home in the right neighborhood at a cost that fits your budget can be a pleasurable experience when working with a knowledgeable professional.
- I take the time to listen to my clients and obtain an in-depth analysis of their needs, their wants and what is realistic for them. Communication is the key to our success working together as a team.
- I know the local market and can focus in on the areas that have the greatest possibilities for finding a home at the price you want.
- I have access to the Multiple Listing Service (MLS), a service that provides access to thousands of homes for sale.
- I will customize a computerized property match for you enabling daily email notification.
- I will make appointments, preview homes with you and help you determine which home is the perfect combination of lifestyle, functionality and investment.
- I will produce a comparative market analysis to verify the sales price of the home and help you formulate a realistic offer and negotiating strategy.
- I will organize, expedite and deliver documents to the appropriate places for you to save time.
- I will arrange and manage the day to day tasks required to get you to closing; such as inspections, title issues, tracking the progress of the loan and working with the escrow officer.
Tips for Buyers
The key to finding the right home is organization. Here are some tips to help you get started.
- Before you start house-hunting, decide how much house you can afford. I will refer you to a loan officer to pre-qualify you for your home. To see how much home you are able to afford use our mortgage calculator section.
- Prioritize what is most important and what is least important in a home. Make a list of the features you desire in a home. Together, we will review the list so I know exactly what you are looking for in a home.
- Make notes as you look at homes to remember which features go with which home.
- When you choose a home, make sure the home is structurally sound. I will provide you a list of home inspectors to choose. The inspector will look for large repairs needed and report on the condition of the home.
- Once you have decided on the home you want to buy, together we will complete the purchase and sale agreement, the contract in which the buyer and the seller outline the details of the property transfer.
- A closing date is jointly agreed-upon during the negotiation stage of the transaction. Before closing, the closing agent (usually an escrow or title company) will complete a thorough settlement statement for both the buyer and the seller.